Friday, May 31, 2019

The End (Almost) of Ramadhan 1440

Assalamualaikum... 

Today is day 26 of Ramadhan, the last Friday of Ramadhan 1440. 

This last week of Ramadhan is my 6th week postpartum, which means my pantang period has completed (2 weeks ago, if we are counting the 30-days only) Alhamdulillah, I'm OK. Better, in fact. 

The Dostinex I took to suppress milk is also working considering I'm bleeding again. This time, it's my menstruation... So, I hope this cycle will continue. I have an appointment with Dr. Tan to check my prolactin level in 2 weeks time, so this is what she would want to hear too.

However, with this (menses) - that means, I'm not fasting. I was doing well Quran reciting wise... Almost finishing, but not quite. Never mind, this will continue insyaAllah until I khatam. Skettt je lagi! You can do this!

I finished reading another book today "The Art of Letting God" - a reminder that we are nothing but servants of Allah. We feel sad, frustration, anger --- but the respond to these feelings is what truly matters. I have a few more books waiting... I was in between a few books to keep my momentum up. Sometimes, I do re-read some pages after I've left the book out of wanting something new (I read too slow, I guess)

We are also moving back to our place, tonight. 2 weeks at the hospital and 6 weeks at my parents - I miss having my own place. The mini-family working within our private space.

I also finally went to KLCC today. For one reason, that is to change duit-raya. I bumped into Liyana while paying our season parking at the machine. That was a good surprise... 

Off to fetch Amni. Ohhh, she's leaving Pre-Raudhah for Raudhah after Raya! My big girl... (kejap big, kejap little - mana satu Mommy ni! Hehehe)




No comments: