Thursday, May 9, 2019

The Beginning of Ramadhan 1440

Salam Ramadhan everyone. Today is day 4 of Ramadhan!

Unfortunately, I'm in my (hopefully) last week of bleeding. It comes and goes, these few days. I was really looking forward to fasting and focusing my energy into bettering my solat and improving my Quran reading so that I can finish it - the plan is to start where I left it before (I have a log all my Quran readings on my iPhone notes. Hehehe)

So far, I've been continuing my #AAConsistencyClass, I just begin with Module 2 but I'm progressing insyaAllah. The Quran Tagging project is progressing well too. I finished one topic on 'Pengharapan' (blue tag) and I finished the pink sticky note that was meant for the topic on 'Doa'. I also missed half of the tag stickers at home, I must remember where I put them because they're not together when Zukry took it. Hmmmm.... 

I also found a youtube clip on SarangCraftbyAbby creating the Quran sleeve in a show called Assalamualaikum! It's soooo easy! Can't wait to sew mine soon - have to use Ampang's sewing machine cause I sold mine last year as they were collecting dust rather than completing any sewing projects!

So far, that's how I spend my Ramadhan besides helping out with chores at home. Uuuuu, my bonus project which was reupholstering the sofa set here in Ampang! Found one company that was active in Instagram, communicate on arrangements - they took them away a month ago. Yesterday, the newly improved sofa set arrived - all repaired, in fabric and looking like new! 

Yeay, Alhamdulillah #Feelingaccomplished 

No comments: