Tuesday, May 14, 2019

My Little Kakak

Assalamualaikum... Week 2 of Ramadhan, how's yours progressing so far? 😊

We have somewhat adapt with our situation moving in with my parents temporarily while in my confinement. We should be out by the end of Week 3 Ramadhan insyaAllah... That means, I would have concluded my confinement - with that also I hope I'm in much better place. Spiritually, emotionally and physically.

My little Kakak, Nur Amni - has also been enjoying her time here. She will wake up at the usual time - 7ish in the morning, take a bath (after much persuasions and depending on her mood, it ranges between a princess-y dress, a chocolate spread sandwich, a chocolate drink, a ponytail like Princess Else of Frozen, etc.) and off she went to school with Abah. Zukry has to drive her back to our place and then, to the office.

She will then be fetched (on most days, since we arrived) by TokMak. TokMak will usually attend her evening class, pick up Naira on the way to Amni's play school. So, Amni will then 'teman' Naira until her Maksu arrived from work... Then, it's dinner time, a mixed of play, read and gaduh time with Noh before it's time to hit the sack...

😅

We have explained to her that Mommy now is without a baby in her tummy, but she stills think I am with one. She refuses to answer to thequestion of 'Where is Adik?' - I myself, don't have the strength to ask her that question... However, she is well into the Kakak character. Her soft calling for Naira every time her cousin is around, how she wants to play with Naylaa (second cousin) when she came by... and when she attended her Sports Day with TokMak and PakLong on the day Mommy was induced to delivery! She won her sukaneka, "Number One" showing off her prize! 

My good girl, Nur Amni...

No comments: