Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Eid celebration with a pregnant belly

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir & Batin.Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah for the strength you've given me to complete fasting the whole Ramadhan... 

My baby girl been so cooperative too. She knows her mum won't have the same patience to 'ganti puasa' later! Hehehe... We had 2 appointments with the doctor during Ramadhan and Alhamdulillah all is good. Fasting helps with the blood pressure, agaknya... 

I had one minor 'almost' fainted when measuring for my Raya outfits alteration. Thank god for a bangku nearby... It was already 6.30 pm, so buka puasa wasn't an option for me. I sat down and took a few deep breaths, Alhamdulillah back on my feet again.

I bought 2 baju raya from RR at Tesco. I could fit into their XXL - so happy! A kurung modern and a dress. And the other 2, were dresses from before... One old, one new for each kampung (Lipis and Batu Pahat)



Dress from Baby's Majlis Bertandang in Dec. Perfectly altered to fit my growing belly... The shoulder and length were altered too.


Bapak helped to take our picture. In my RR kurung modern also altered... The kain was a tad too big, despite the belly. Bahu pun jatuh sket, but no longer now! :)

See, pregnant belly has so many options to bergaya nowadays... 

We decided that, an announcement on us expecting is due - perfect to go with our Raya pic and wish. We did just that and received an overwhelming respond! Glad to know plenty were patiently waiting as much as we do... 

No comments: