Friday, September 7, 2012

Stop complaining!

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri
Maaf Zahir Dan Batin

Doa istiqamah habit yang dah di'develop' during Ramadhan. InshaAllah...

Dear Readers, (I'm sure the amount of you must be thinning by now... I noticed that it has been 2 months since my last post. I don't know - I have nothing to blame really. I have one long entry but that was personal so I decided that goes into my actual 'Jurnal' :)

Life is as usual. Not much of change... By now, I think I have regain the weight loss during Ramadhan... So, I need to start doing something about that. Work-Life balance is also at a stagnant phase. I'm not super busy at work, nor I am at home. Most of the time, you could see me browsing the Internet, watching TV, nothing productive whatsoever....

I will be launching something soon... Hopefully, I'll share the outcome with everyone and post it here as well. In the meantime, I just want you to know that something is cooking - up in and on my head :)

No comments: