Sunday, January 15, 2012

Teeny's Facial Stuffs

I’m not such a girly girl when it comes ‘mendandan’ diri. Well, to start with; perfect complexion was never me. And as soon as puberty hits – pimples can be categorized as one of my close friends ;) I remember using all sort of products starting from; of course, Johnsons’ Clean & Clear, susu kambing ones lah... macam2. I guess, Mak lah ajar kot. Mak bought me a set from Shaklee – takingat dah ape ntah nama set product dia in 2006 and then continued with Clinique in 2007 (yes, masa tu i dah kerja. It was birthday present :D)


It comes like this in a box 'poslaju'-d to me in Miri complete with a shoulder bag - you know, the usual complimentary thing...

I also at one point of time used Lancome. I bought a whole set at Eraman, KLIA. But unfortunately, I lost its moisturizer. I don't know how that happened, but when I got home in Miri - I had that thought of missing something. Only realized it was the moisturizer a few days after... The thing is, the moisturizer is usually the most expensive compared to the cleanser & toner, together!

The missing moisturizer :(
No wonder, for a while I was super stressed (Yeah, right! :P)

And then, came Biotherm. If not mistaken I actually use the moisturizer twice. Once with the Lancome set and another time, a complete Biotherm set. I actually love the smell of Pore Reducer Moisturizer from Biotherm ni. I guess, since I brought it to London in 2010 - everytime i put in on here in Malaysia, brings back memory. Boleh gitu? :) The first trip in 2010, we knew to put extra moisturizer on all over our body because it was summer and the humidity kan low kat sana compared to here. It was a big deal applying body lotion, chapstick, face moisturizer...


After a few months (not long) trying on to things like Clean & Clear, Simple - over Giant, Watson's, Guardian product - now I’m using Clarins. Nak kata loyal, takdelah... but a repeat customer lah. Just a started last year, and bought another set just earlier this month.

The first set I bought at Parkson KLCC. RM500 + jugaklah... well as usual, it comes with a few miniature stuffs. (Read: Miniature ye) I was a satisfied customer. Nak describe feeling it brings tu - taklah significant sangat... But so far, OK. I like their moisturizer too. Sampai licin the whole bottle :) My problem with oily face tu probably lessen due to air-conditioned office. I didn't use the toner, cause Mak gave me Murad to use. So I kept Clarins toner for the next set.

The second set I bought at Harrods, London :) I feel satisfied buying product worth about RM370 for the cleanser, moisturizer and this time, additional scrub! I thought it was a bargain! Plus, I was given a few of other stuffs too and there are not miniatures! They includes a hydra-quench serum, travel sized scrub, body lotion, body scrub with a mascara and two make-up bags! (not in picture)


All that for less what I paid for the first time! BEST :) and it's a different feeling altogether when you walk around London with a Harrods plastic bag. Kan? :) (In my case, there were 2 plastic bags. One with Mak's Longchamp... Hehe) OKlah, tu je. Taktau kenapa semangat nak tulis pasal facial stuffs that I have been using :) Muka sama aje. Manis... Haha!

No comments: