Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Another Birthday Weekend

Happy Birthday to Mak! - This is supposed to be my first April post since her birthday is on 1st of April! Well, i did all other things like SMS and wall post on Facebook on that day - so that should cover the 'wajib' things to do on your mum's birthday lah kan... :)

So, on to the next one... as my car suggested 6141 (that was supposed to be representing 1416 if it is turned backwards) - 14 - my birth date while 16 is my husband's. Yeah, we are that poyo. Don't worry, we are fully aware of that :P So, this Saturday 16th April - Zukry is turning a year wiser. Happy birthday in advance. Sy dengan ini berjanji utk tidak masak pada hari itu. Maka, booking for a lunch date is already confirm, OK? Hehehehe...

Other than that, I'll try my best to give you the best birthday! Idea pun takde lagi ni... blum tambah ke'busy'an kerja. huhu...

No comments: