Sunday, September 26, 2010

Teeny's back

I survived my 12 hours in Miri. Oh, when would I stop making it such a big deal coming back to Miri from awesome days in Kuala-lala Lumpur :) Even without dearest Zukry?! Huhu.

So, I hope to be writing more often (by writing of course I meant blogging/typing) However, due to the not yet submitted performance appraisal; I may have to cut a bit of time doing so. Iye ke? No lah, probably I have many other stories to tell kot. And I hope not to bring any work home. I have not been doing that since I'm no longer with the cursed duty phone :P Hehehe...

First and foremost, my Aldo Oxford Shoe. Today, I wore the shoe from home in Ampang to home in Miri. I bought it in a bigger size however, this just can't top the comfort of a Clarks shoe. They bite my feet like crazy. Melecet at especially my left foot. Tapi alhamdulillah, belakang aje. That means, kelebaran kaki didn't effect much. But still, i love the shoe to the bits. Color dia agak awesome. Vintage-like. I just wish they are kinder, to my feet that is. To those yang tak tengok the shoe in my facebook, sila lah tatap beliau di sini

No comments: