Thursday, September 23, 2010

AidilFitri 2010

I supposed pictures will do the story for me in this entry. However, i still haven't got all ready. So here are some for your viewing. My first raya in Bagan Serai, with nothing but pure Bagan Serai experience. Hehe...

Yang penting, bangun pagi, sejuk cam aircond tapi takde aircond :) best!

True, i had fun. Especially when it comes to dressing up the kids for Raya. All sibuk nak bergambar tapi malu2. The khutbah raya was a bit lengthy (boleh dengar sampai ke rumah...), so we had to wait for the gentlemen quite a while... sementara itu, bergambar lah dengan si Kecils...

Awish and Nisa

Awish potrays the true meaning of naughty. I guess, Mizan was like him when he was smaller. He was everywhere, every time! He didn't even care if people piat telinga, pukul bontot, cubit ke! He would say "Tak sakit poooowwwwnnn!" - serious GERAM.

However, there are incident when he was just freaking afraid of especially his father. They were 2 cases which he cried while we were praying in the room (so, i didn't get to see what happened) and another, when my SIL brought him outside of the gate and threaten to leave him there for the night. Satu Kampung Keramat boleh dengar kot.

Despite all this, I'd like to think he's still my favourite. I hope none of them read this BTW. Haha! He's a dear to Zukry. Zukry said, he grew up with him in Nilai before PETRONAS happened. So, yeah... And being naughty and tak-makan-saman, he's a camera whore. Wants his picture taken especially when he knew everyone is actually dressed up for Raya that Raya AM :) How I miss 1 Syawal already...

I was wondering what does 'beraya' means... Zukry was saying "beraya dulu... br gi kubur. etc" rupanya, beraya tu - mohon maaf and amek gambar dulu. Mohon maaf is the beraya. Picture above; Zukry sedang beraya... :)


Zukry with Awish

Zukry and I thought the sulam on his baju was a bit too much. The colour save the Baju Melayu from looking too wedding-y. Kan? My choice of sampin was right, the colour especially. This was right from my dad's sampin collection - guess we don't have to worry about sampin anymore - unlike for Nikah last year...! Bapak's collection is almost like a kedai sampin already! :)

In this picture, guess Zukry's Ahmad Rasdy gene really was strong. Especially the bushy eye brow :P


The whole family for the camera... We are so menonjol in green! :)


I'll be updating more pictures soon. I however, don't have a picture with my family. Should have a session during the "Jamuan Raya" last Saturday but I guess everyone was just so involved so we didn't have that much time :)

No comments: