Salam Everyone. It's 1134 PM, I'm sleepy but MU match is only starting at 1200 AM. Not that I have to watch, but at least menghabiskan masa while waiting (sebenarnya, alasan je. Zukry asked me to sleep already - tapi cam rugi kan, husband ada; mesti mau spend time together. Even if we are not doing the same thing pn. Heh!)
Anyway, to start this entry; let me list down all the items bought online past week and YES, i have received all by today! How amazing can internet be?! Besides fulfilling my ultimate lust over things; these are actually amazing stuffs. First up:
(1) Yuna album - Decorate from Laguna Music. The album itself cost RM29.90 which is standard price, however I have to pay extra RM10 for the shipping - quite expensive considering it's not that heavy and they are using the usual PosLaju. I have to still mention here, even with the RM10 extra - the album is truly worth the expense. The songs are all giler best! A mix of my personal favorite music range. My favorite is still decorate / super something / gadis semasa - the video I've posted.
(2) Pouches from Love Bag, Love Bag. These two are just charming little pouches. The first one is a little smaller that what I thought it would be but the color and material is really good. In fact, macam takpercaya jgk bila tgk tu. Funny thing is the name of the color is Choco when it was like the picture dark purple with pink lining. ~hehe... The second one is a bit bigger. In fact, it fits my handphone (Soon, if change to iPhone4 - taktaulah muat ke tak? Eceh, cita-cita mesti tinggi!) So, if to go out with only my IC/License/Cash and Handphone - this fits. It's made of PU material, glossy black. Ada some French writing on it too. According to its description from the site : inspired by Agnes B. (This I have no idea, who. Must google!)
(3) Locket Watch from Phat Culture. Actually, I've been eyeing for the locket watch for quite sometime already. I think probably since before kahwin lagi... Not sure, why i took so long. And now i know how to adjust the timing already, yeay! This is small, a little small compared to what i have in mind. I'm sure there's measurement advised from the site that I wasn't paying attention enough too. So in time I'm not wearing my Swatch/Longines/Fossil watch, here the RM37-pretty-locket watch :)
(4) Dokoh Citra from Koleksi Vispera. I can't seem to remember how I actually landed to the website. But I'm pretty sure it was because of the pretty veils they made for that special day - ada lah link mane while blog-hopping... They are truly just so pretty, the veils I mean... Since, I'm so over it, takkan nak pakai raya - taksesuai ~ Haha! I found out they have a whole collection of these kerongsang perfect to updo that polos / dull baju kurung and of course, your kebaya/kebarung! Cantik giler. Zukry cakap it reminds him of Elly Suriyati from cerita lepas sahur; something called Syurgamu Ramadhan. I just got to agree ;) I saw it too. Hihi...
(5) Mulberry Inspired Alexa Slingbag in Red from Teamo. To get this baby is truly a drama. I've so wanted ones in Hot Pink and Dull Grey like what was offered at Pumpkin but they were sold out. And then, I saw at Lovey-Dovey - that can actually restock both colours, but unfortunately; received a reply - only in black and white are restockable. Sob2. I have made up my mind, if i were to buy one - I'd like to go with colors that is not Black / Dark Brown (or any shades of brown for that matter) / White! So, go for Hot Pink instead (The dull grey is for my comfort aje - in case I'm not brave enough to strut with the Hot Pink!) Guess, it wasn't meant to be. Red is more subtle. I have always love red. I have one red handbag from Fossil, a birthday gift from Mak (mana dia? ... )
OK korang, Cleaning Out My Closet sent me an SMS for a Turqoise bag. Same pattern at RM90 including shipping. I paid RM93 for the red bag, inclusive of shipping. Should i get another one? Oh, i want another one! :) It's not white / black / dark brown nor is it too striking like Hot Pink. Check it out yourself. Leave a comment if i should/shouldn't. (Although, i have a strong feeling even though I shouldn't; I would - giler!)
(6) Long shawls/scarves from NADE NOOK. They are chiffon-silk like, and true as what the creator said; senang dibentuk. Zukry nods during my trials to all six of them. The color is great! Memang cantik2... It's RM15 with NadeNook tag on each of them - which is absolutely cool. I always support handmade items! :) Please check out her collection! Rambang mata! Thursday decided to buy, paid in the evening, Friday was posted - Claimed today at Poslaju!
So, I guess that ends my online shopping of the month. Yes, I know I've been a little crazy; bulan Ramadhan plak lagi. Ish3x.
But friends, the above is nothing compared to my experience shopping with Abu Ubaidah (11 YO) and Balqis (13 YO) from Rumah Anak-Anak Kesayangan Kami, RAAKK from the yearly program Sentuhan Kasih 2010 today. Last year, we were just the subs from the actual contributor - tukang shopping aje. But this year, I went all out. Asking my IOP friends if they'd like to contribute and in total - 6 of us including Zukry, Uthes, KakAdda, Sree, TJ and me give some time and money to these two. The rest share their money lah - but only Zukry and I went shopping. Oh how i adore shopping!
Unfortunately, I didn't have any camera with me (ada 1 / 2 pictures in Zukry's HP tapi takleh nak send pakai bluetooth ke my netbook; taktau nape...) so I can't show you guys how they were and the things we bought. Basically all were necessities for Aidilfitri celebration. Things that we would have bought ourselves...
- Very pink baju kurung polos with beading complete with pink Tudung instant and kerongsang for Balqis
- Purple baju melayu complete with sampin, songkok and butang baju melayu in dark purple for Abu
- Pink blouse and matching darker pink trouser with cool cartoon imprinted on from O'Kayce at Parkson for Balqis
- Kiko black long sleeved (requested to be long sleeved, so long sleeved it is!) with Soda Khakis to match
- Bata Bubblegums pink sandal with 3-in-1 Soda socks for Balqis while Abu opt for Bata Power black with gold lining shoe with matching socks. Ultimate happiness for Balqis as it was a 1 inch sandal. What a tween dream of, I guess. Abu wants everything in black, according to him "senang, takyah basuh" - or was it, "taksusah basuh" :P
- Toilettaries from Watson for both. Termasuklah Shampoo, Toothbrush, Bedak, lalala...
We were among the late ones as the shopping session ends. As you can see, no books / stationeries on the list. But we were actually running out of time already. Terlajak around 40 mins or maybe more kot! Heh.
I guess, today was a beautiful Saturday. Not only i get to enjoy all what I've shopped for online, I get to shop (MORE SHOPPING) for those who actually TRULY need it. That is the bigger side of me; I'm a proud to be a 4-hours mum! :) So everyone, this was indeed a long entry. I hope you enjoy reading this! Nitey-nite.