Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Taktau lah ape nama entry ni

Hi everyone. Teeny writing from Miri Airport. Flight to Labuan is retimed from 1800 hours to 2030 hours. How ridiculous is that? I hope Zukry is cooled down when I arrived. He booked seafood gala at Anjung Ketam for us and Kak Laila. Unfortunately, with KakLaila not having ticket to fly tonight (she's in the waiting list) and now that I'm stuck still in Miri; he had to tapau the whole lot for us back to the hotel.

And many thanks to dearest Zukry, I get to sleep in a comfy bed at Waterfront Hotel instead of the budget "Sara" Hotel my company booked for me. How lame! Kufur nikmat nak duk tempat cheapo! Believe me, I've stayed there before...

My Labuan trip is an official trip. I have Tanker Meeting to attend, alone this month. I'm taking an off day this Friday; but i sense that I had to be working nonetheless. Anyway, life goes on... huhu.

Can't wait to fly of to London! Really, can't wait!

Counting down to the actual date is like wedding jitters all over again! BEST!

No comments: