Monday, January 11, 2010

The Long Weekends - Cont...

I was sitting beside my Senior Manager on my way back to Miri. I have planned to watch Gossip Girls (Thanks to Maktam for sharing Season 3) and continue writing on my trip to Brunei, but couldn’t. Malu-lah... kang ada orang tinjau2 pulak. But he was occupied with “Slumdog Millionaire” on his mini MP4 actually... Hehehe...

Let’s see, I stopped at Seria. Oh BTW, I’m currently watching “Nazi Death Squad” on National Geographic channel. Not the HD channel like at home, but the normal one. HD was awesome, if anyone is interested to see every bit of everything – go Astro B-yond.

Zukry’s comment on our visit to Brunei was that he will never go again unless “terpaksa”. Huhu... Quite inappropriate but at least he’s honest. We were at the 1 billion barrels monument and had great fun taking pictures in the heat! Zukry was fascinated by the donkey pump at a live well... Nodding donkey... A live well just beside a carpark! Amazing, no?

That's us. Jumping like nobody's business, noone was around; so why not. I was in my tube dress from Miaandmika.com





After the monument and donkey pumps, we were still very interested to see the petrochemical plants. We passed by Seria Terminal, the refinery, Total Onshore plant, BLNG and of course, out of nowhere we found what Zukry was in Brunei for; Brunei Methanol. It was new, so shiny in silver. Mana boleh suka-suki masuk. So, tengok dari jauh ajelah...

After all that, we went straight to BSB. Nope, not the Backstreet Boys, but Bandar Seri Begawan. Hehe. The city was boring, I introduced Zukry to Jollibee but he wasn’t impressed. We went to the shopping complex, and he wasn’t impress again (I don’t blame him, I don’t enjoy them as well) We stopped at both luxurious mosque there, with the think carpet, air-cond, etc...

We did buy fake Croc jibbits for 50cent each. That’s about RM1++, oklah kan. I bought 4 scarves for $10 while Zukry bought Adidas T-shirt at $11 – fair and square. Itu ajelah...

1 comment:

naimz said...

both of us love brunei :) the last time we went there was last march? uh, kalau ada rezeki nak pergi lagi hihi