Saturday, April 18, 2009
Today, i woke up to a shot of Rajin-ness! I sweeped, mopped, scrubbed carpets, moving chairs, sofas, tables, all by myself and i'm very proud of that. That really was a rare sight! Mak must be proud too. Haha! Now I'm segregating all things that are mine in the kitchen. I gave up with my room already last week but must start with it tomorrow.
I have lots of baju i want to give aways, but i don't know to who. Siapa yang teringin dress up like me, sila contact. I bagi for free. No kidding. Of course, mana yang i taknak aje...
Sunday, April 12, 2009
There are photos for yesterday’s activities, but haven’t been uploaded into the pc yet. But here are some pictures from my first trip to Gua Niah 2 years ago with my family…
That's me behind my dad. Without my shoes on. I was wearing my PUMA sneakers, but the socks were too low and my feet did not survive kemelecetan... Terpaksa buka kasut (only on the way back)
Mizan yang menggayakan moto "Usaha Tangga Kejayaan". Look at his feet, those are Bally shoes coming all the way from Europe tau! And it survived Gua Niah, he is still wearing them now. Tahan!
Ladies that survived the trip. Mak, Baby and Me before the boat trip back to the head quarters. Phewww! Look at our jeans. Please don't wear jeans for Gua Niah trip!
And lastly, my parents. 30 years anniversary in 2009!
Friday, April 10, 2009
Capricorn Employee Profile
1. A Capricorn employee with too much to do is a happy worker. They need plenty of projects and responsibility. There is no sadder sight than a Capricorn worker without a sense of responsibility. They need to be needed.
2. They are covertly ambitious - usually not flashy or obvious about it-but you will usually know that they are serious and determined about advancing themselves. They are completely scrupulous, so much so that they can be self-disparaging. But they are no pushovers. They can wear down even the toughest customers.
3. Their persistence is incredible. Once they set their sights on a goal, they work away at it until the bitter end-whether the goal be that hard sell or the new hardware release.
4. Capricorns don't work for free, however. They expect to be paid handsomely and be given more and more responsibility. They need to come out ahead of the pack in the end, and they see the work environment as their primary vehicle.
5. They won't go in for the typical office gossip and politics, though. They want to get down to business at work and see it as no place for fooling around. With a strong sense of duty and respect towards their superiors, it is rare they will join in on boss-bashing or knocking the system. They can get frustrated, however, with blue sky management schemes that lack common sense, and they will interject their dry sense of humor in the most critical ways.
6. If they want change, they will be unyielding. If all their effort leads to naught the result will be deep moods of darkness and depression with a sense of hopelessness.
So… dear company; Keep your Capricorn employee happy by paying them fairly and giving them plenty of hard work. Arrange for a path of advancement within your organization for them. If you don't, you might find them looking for other opportunities.
After a tiring but very beneficial trip to Kerteh, on Sunday - Tuesday, I was at Trader's Hotel KL. Had monthly meeting with our marketing peeps at the ever tall KLCC and yesterday, had designed my dress for Majlis Bertandang at my favourite (but a whee bit expensive) tailor... Today was again a very busy day for me. Non-stop driving, berjalan, everywhere!
Was at Puchong for finalization of wedding card design. Pretty happy to see it all happended in front of my eyes. But Mak made comments on the "mempersilakan" sentences and some amendments on the map still, i had to email him again and hope to say; "PRINT" by Wednesday! Jalan TAR in the evening to find that perfect box for chocolates. Guests, we'll give you a sweet surprise.
My bertandang dress was supposed to be ready for fitting tomorrow before extreme beading follows. And the cake lady appointment with Makteh and Maktam, early morning too!
Yosh, I'm just everywhere these few days. I should post more photos but i don't know why i didn't take any. Must take photos on events tomorrow! Remind me. hehehe... 63 days TO GO, dear TEENY!
And tonight, Zukry is at some Labuan padang, main bola. Sigh......
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Tennis lost two games both at 6-0, 6-2. I know it looked pathetic but my motivation was low and my grip of the racquet was extremely bad plus my self confidence went down the hill when I knew who I was playing against. But before the ladies who played against me want to smug about winning, I think I played better than you girls... Sorry! ;) Hah, gile kejam lagi angkat bakul! I am not going to play tomorrow, I've decided that I won't have enough time to catch my flight should i played against PRIMAX. So, this morning game ended the SKO Games for me as that is the only sport I can contributed. In this case; better one, than nothing. KakLaila and Iman showed up after the game, thank God. So, both didn't get to see me "disayurkan" oleh Julian. Hehehe... Since the game ended earlier than expected, I went to pick up Haniff and Naim at the airport. Had breakfast at Hole No. 9 with all of them and later lend the car to the couples as they were heading to Brunei.
Tomorrow, I'm heading to Kerteh. My flight will be around 11 and i'll be arriving in KLIA at about 1300 hours. I have 3-4 hours time to fill, and definitely will be searching for Breaking the Dawn tomorrow. I finished Eclipse last week (Finally!) I've read some of the part of Breaking the Dawn because I wanted to know if Bella is ever going to become a vampire like she has always wanted. So i spoiled the end myself there – nevermind. I can't wait for New Moon the Movie. More than Harry Potter #7, I think! I'm such a traitor and can't get enough of Edward Cullen. You're my life...
I'll be in KL next week after the Kerteh learning trip. So people, let's meet up. When I say people, mostly referring to people that would help me with the wedding preparation. Cards, cakes, flower girl dresses – Tinn tinn; please reply my email!, Peggy the tailor, Yati the wedding planner, Bapak, Mak, Baby, KakLong, MakTam, MakTeh.. lalalala....