Monday, March 16, 2009

The wedding preparation...

Suraya. One of the identified Flower Girls for reception. My mum was trying the flower thingy she bought during her recent trip to Indonesia. I settled for a total of 6 girls. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings (especially the mums) but I don't want to be broke before my marriage starts too :)


Checking out flowers for Zukry's hantaran. Can you see me in all those beautiful flowers? It's hard to shop here (even with Kaklong), but given the limited time and not-so-helpful-but supportive-fiance presence; we made it in less than 2 hours! :)


The chosen lace for Majlis Bertandang. Nice kan? Reason behind the color, hiding the unnecessary things. Haha! But most definitely because it's a rich color and NOT boring; plus we LOVE it!




That's a blurry picture of the ever sweet (maybe because of the darah manis) bride-to-be... I love doing this. Preparing for my wedding with Zukry. Miss him so badly already.

3 comments:

Zulaikha M. said...

hey what if i sing a song i reka for y'all at the wedding , haha xD

one of the flower girls is bell kan?

Teeny said...

If bell does not throw in that stinky little marble and you would want to carry her all majlis, silakan...

About reka a song, silakan... but have to be auditioned first. Like when Ross wants to play the pipes at Monica+Chandler's wedding :)

mia lovato said...

plez let bell be the flower girl kak teeny.. :)
hehe..