Monday, March 2, 2009

Due Comments to Comments Made

Apis, asyik takdapat nak upload the video. Believe me; I've tried so many times... I ni tak terer computer sangat, I'm sure I miss something... Hehe. Baby, get the video to Apis. But since we were not the champion; you best tengok the champion punya moves! Hehehe...

Whitelighter, Selamat mempersiapkan diri jugak ;) jemput datang majlis I di KL.

Hey there Shady Shades, I emailed but no reply yet so far. I hope you get it though, I sent to your yahoo account. If you never receive any; let me know. I have to update my address book then. Anyway, yes; please mark your calendar. Zukry and I are getting married. Whee! :) hehehe... 13 June is the reception insyaAllah. Pass this news around to MRSM peeps kay. Cards will be sent out soon. Baru nak tempah next week :0!

Wahai Naim, Di manakah Atiqah Songket? We need more for other ceremony jugak kot. Ntahlah, taksure. Tapi yang penting; nikah punya InsyaAllah dah settle. 1 down, and many more to go...

Wani, Selamat dating ke blog Harteeny in 2009! Hehehe... kaya jugak dapat beli broadband sekarang eh? I sendiri taksempat lagi nak membeli wireless. Later when I move to a new house lah insyaAllah... How you've been? Minggu depan, you'll be in Melaka je eh? Can jumpa2 meh? I'll be in KL until 15.

5 comments:

Apis Hilton said...

LOL..Nnt apis ask fr myra..haha..FYI apis sign up for new blog; www.apishilton.blogspot.com..Previous 1 apis delete cz ad org envy dgn blog 2..Nnt apis dtg ur wedding..

Anonymous said...

kaya ape ker mendanyer...tgh sengkek ler skg ni...byk pakai duit kat sini, mcm2 kene beli...so, terpakse korek savings yg x seberapa tu...huhuhu...

insyaALLAH saye blk KL jumaat ni sampai isnin (maulidurRasul)....
then, saye start cuti 14 mac sampai 22 mac, tp dpt duk umah sampai awal april coz ade program kat skolah kat area umah saye nun..yea..yea..hihi...

so, insyaALLAH bleh jumpe kalo awk sudi..hihi...welcome back 2 KL =))

~my_2901~

Anonymous said...

oh atikah songket is in ttdi. my friend told me ada satu lagi in tganu. but we didnt go that far la hehe.

naimz

**mEaSa** said...

wah..congrats!mau nikah sudah :)

Teeny said...

Thanks Maesa. I saw Mastura's baby in your blog. She called the day after. Macam tau2 aje...