Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ku Mahu Kau Tahu - Hujan

I just really listen to this song when I was in my car, driving back home from having breakfast (alone. Pathetic? Nah, I'm used to it) and Hujan really rocked the song at Muzik FM. Yeap, that's the best radio station in Miri. So here's the lyric. Of course, while I was listening to it i have this "I want Zukry to dedicate this song to me" thoughts.

Hujan - Ku Mahu Kau Tahu

Di sudut termenung jauh
Mengenangkan nasib kita
Kita miliki separuh
Berbentuk hati cinta namanya

Walau kau jauh
Ku sentiasa menunggumu
Inginku imbas kembali memori

Walau kau jauh
Ku berjanji kan terus tunggu
Dipisah lautan biru

Ku mahu kau tahu
Aku kan terus menunggu

Jaga benar gambarku dalam telefon bimbitmu
Jangan pernah sekali kau buang
Seperti cinta ini yang terbuku
Akan bersemi jua

Terus menunggu
Kita kan bersatu
Terus menunggu
Ku mahu kau tahu

I didn't realize, Zukry has already posted this song quite a while ago in his blog. And of course, that post was meant for me. So Hartini is a little outdated this time! :P Love, love, love...

Give time for this video to load and you can listen and sing the song, and just feel like I'm feeling... :)

1 comment:

Zulaikha M. said...

Semua lagu Hujan mmg best.