Saturday, August 23, 2008

We have the ring, yea!

Hey, hey, hey - I'm doing perfectly fine today. Although I have to admit that I was a little unproductive but atleast I'm not sober. Hehehe...

I was practising my skill to do bunga stokin. It is not cantik giler, but hello, atleast menjadi jugak, walaupun only 1. I bought all the wire, stokin like a month ago but never menjadi. Where i learn to do it?

Jangan gelak... (Hihihi...) I actually bought VCD contoh gubahan hantaran from Kahwin.net! I'm very interested to learn the Bunga dip, but somehow kat Miri ni taktau nak beli bahan2 nyer kat mane. The kedai i bought my stokin from has very limited and dusty bottles of Dip! Eiww... zaman bila punya ntah. Sabo jelah. Nak tengok hasil kerja tangan I? Pilot version, so perlu banyak 10000x kali try lagi...



That was without what the VCD call "stigma" - little manik thingy in the middle of the flower - just the kelopak ikat into one flower. so, kalau nak wat ni kena ada banyak masa... nak mengikat dawai aje dah satu cerita! :)

Anyway, I macam tempang the whole time I was in Miri since Tuesday night. My car is at the office as i forgot to bring my car key. It's in my new slingbag (another successful online shopping. Visit shoppingwithayu.com. Hehehe...) The new slingbag was left at home because - i thought i get to go home last night, tapi takdapat!! OK, rilex, jangan tension2... So, today i just received the key via poslaju. Thanks to Mak. See mak, you don't need your secretary to do postlaju! :P So, insyaAllah esoklah baru dapat gi amek. Kesian my kelisa, tinggal sorang2 kat parking lot tu...

I feel like there's more to add but couldn't figure out what. So, till then - :)

No comments: