Thursday, May 1, 2008

Saving Money, Not So...

Salam Hari Buruh buat semua...

Money, money, money... Money!!!

I was supposed to be on a very tight budget for the whole year. Even though i didn't have that as a resolution earlier this year, but it should be now. And unfortunately that is going nowhere so far...

Aiyah, I'm in Miri and not in Lala land aka KL. Imagine if I am working in KL, i won't even have a blog to start with! I won't even have the time to think. hehe... I have so much time to do stuffs in Miri but there's not much things to do. (that reminds me that i have to alter the shoulder pad on my new baju kurungs! i have four new baju kurungs. Wheee!)

So, why can't i do this saving plan? believe in or not, it is because of online shopping! Oh yeah, it's addictive. especially if you're me. Hihi. Like mentioned in my previous entries, i have already bought two long dresses kan? I left the pink one at home (by accident of course) and the wrap-a-round is still at the tailor. According to her, she forgot all about it while trying to finish all my baju kurungs. Sigh~~~ I'm going to get it tomorrow.

I bought a scarf yesterday. I fell in love with it immediately after I saw it in the blog. Refer to http://thesalespot.blogspot.com. It's coming next week insyaAllah... but that'll be delivered to my Ampang's house. Baby, you promised to be at home when it arrives!!! and there could be more purchases if I can't stop myself... So far, only these three items. A lot of handbags and shoes (especially anything peep toe and wedges) catch my eyes but i can't afford it all.

I've told this to my senior, Hasfa and Baby, if i don't have to buy airline tickets to go back to KL, i might own a coach handbag NOW! hihihihi... Dream on, Teeny!

1 comment:

Jajagurl'z said...

HI SALAM PERKENALAN.. JALAN2 BLOG SAYA