Tuesday, May 20, 2008

New additions to the Wardrob

I'm not a fashionista though I aspire to be (for all the wrong reasons. haha!) But check out the new blouse i bought from again; Virtual Flea Market. And the two baju kurungs are 2 of four baju kurungs I tempah from a local tailor.

Baju kurung biasa AJE. Hehehe...

The new blouse fits me perfectly (Again!) It's H&M :) I'm going to wear it during my meeting in KL on Thursday! Yeap, my first business trip this year. I have so many things to do before i fly off tomorrow!

I'm so damn excited! But since all the worriness (about everything in the world) is there in my head, it sort of like kill the excitement.


The wrap-around blouse. Best. Material OK, fits me nicely.


I have a white kebaya that goes with this kain. But it's a lil too over the top to be worn at the office. That's why i bought this white embroided material for a kurung so that the batik won't go to waste :) Ada yang komen macam kain telekung, but "apa salahnya"...


Japanese cotton! Senang dipandang, sedap dipakai, segalanya SESUAI. Hehehe... nothing special. I like it. Senang nak gosok, very relax. Boleh lari2 dengan senangnya dikala sibuk melanda...

Ok. 2je.

Maktam/Mak/Baby, mari kita wat Party Konsert AF this weekend. Weeehhoooo!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SALAM...HAI TINI!!!
WAH..WAH..WAH...BERGAYA SAKAN SAHABATKU INI...SYABAS!!!
HEHEHE...SAJE DROP BY AT UR BLOG, NGANTUK WAT KEJE...HEHE
U KNOW WHAT?? MALAM TADI SBLM SAYE TERJAGA DI SUBUH HARI, SAYE MIMPI AWK AJAK SAYE, ZA N GENG2 LAIN G IRELAND...AWK NAK SPONSOR TIKET KITORANG....WUUUHUHUHU...BESTNYER KALO ITU BETUL2 TERJADI...KAN??KAN??HEHEHE...

OK LA DARLING, TAKE CARE!!!
-warniey-