Saturday, April 5, 2008

I want these!



they're definitely not available here in Miri. I don't think they're available there in KL too. But I just think they're adorable. I love Wedges! Maybe because heels can't support me (Haha!) I've tried since forever and NO, me and heels - Just not happening.

Come to think of it, I can't wear this Ked's Hi Wedges too because it's a wedge pump. I can wear a pump (wedge, heel, flats) except maybe for some ballerina flats because the material used is softer.

So, I supposed i can just dream i'm wearing Ked's wedgie then. There's no harm :) Hehehe...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mak tam responds:
insyAllah, by raya, i'm sure you can wear heels or any kind of wedges should you stick to your new found regime and i do respect that you DARE to dream! that's always the first step...now, take action! good luck!