Friday, April 6, 2007

April Fool's Day - Mum, Happy Birthday!

I don't know...

I feel like I'm getting used to living here in Miri. Hehe. I mean, i realized that i have not be complaining as much as i used to when i first got here. Which of course is a good thing...

I went back at 10pm last wednesday! My first time and i know it wouldn't be my last and i hope it will not happen a little too often. i was out of my head with the not-understanding-what-to-do-but-i-have-to-finish-it workload! Alhamdullilah, the presentation went well. Nobody noticed my last slide was actually unfinished! Hehe.

Tomorrow is the start of 11th SKO Games Carnival. Netball & sepaktakraw at 8am at Kelab Rekreasi Petroleum, Lutong. I most probably be playing tennis (mix double) for my team, Mach 5. Tennis will start on Monday, got to step up and practise, practise, practise!

Anyway, want to concentrate watching FRIENDS. so Funny! watching it over and over again...

No comments: